Adventures of a Manboy and his Father

The Adventures of a Manboy and his Father

Monday, September 21, 2009

I participate, therefore I am.





Hey guys,
I have so much work to do, but I started these pics to upload while I worked (takes about 45 minutes) so you could have something to look at. The people on the boat are fellow IMMEs (intercultural ministry and missions emphasis), the bird is a weaver who makes little ball shaped nests in trees, and the last one is one my friend took and it just kinda made me a bit happy.
anways, I'm doing pretty good, school is hard. I always have so so so much reading and deep wrenching discussions to carry out (which are quite fun, but sometimes a little too numerous and constant) I know that might sound funny coming from me... I mean I love "deep" convos but sometimes there's just so many questions, so much brokeness, so little time for rest, I just wanna go swimming or play guitar. Or chunk the frisbee with the neighborhood kids!
But life is so blessed in the end. The Lord is teaching me so much and just showering grace upon me. I love you guys so much. thanks for reading the blog.

oh and if you wanna see pictures of the family I'm staying with... check out Josh's blog... www.joshuaweed.blogspot.com
or at least I hope that's it.
anyways... back to reading about historical Christian political thought and its application for modern day uganda! haha.

drew

No comments:

Post a Comment