Adventures of a Manboy and his Father

The Adventures of a Manboy and his Father

Sunday, August 9, 2009

First Post!

Hey guys!

Well... since this is my very first post, I want to briefly summarize the manmade plans I have for the next fourth and a half months....

1. Go to Europe with my friend Josh Weed and backpack through Brussels, Amsterdam, Munich, Salzburg, Rome, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terra, Zurich, and Paris... From Aug 6th til Aug 25. (We're hoping to learn alot about culture, GOD, and ourselves during this part of the trip, and I pray that we can be intentional in the moments that GOD provides us the opportunities to share his love and glory.)

2. Fly down to Uganda on the 25th to live with a local family and take classes at Uganda Christian University. My classes will focus on culture, history, religion, and missions. The whole experience is indirectly connected with JBU and designed to put us out of our comfort zone.... but I'll explain more of all that later.

3. On December 18th we will fly to London and chillax until 22nd, when the United States and I will reunite.

Thanks for reading guys, and for those of you who believe that pray changes things (and even those who don't, cause it does) please exercise your gift to talk to our perfect Father! Goodness knows prayer is needed.

I'll miss alot of you guys.
love you,
Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment