Adventures of a Manboy and his Father

The Adventures of a Manboy and his Father

Monday, November 9, 2009

There's these days when the world just seems funny, you know?
I'm sitting in an internet cafe and thinking of life. Now, to be honest this wasn't a planned reflection time, no it was the result of an epic fail. As a type I should be registering for classes, but somebody had to go type the wrong password one too many times and so his school kicked him out of its network. So much for the paper skipped, and the 30 minute hike this afternoon. haha.

SO... I just decided to type. Its crazy that I have less than a month and a half left on this little shindig outing. last Friday was 3 months that I have been gone. Blows my mind a wee bit.

Um... I actually dont't know what to type. Its simply overwhelming to think about the things I want to type...lessons, stories, thoughts, and ramblings. Today, I just can't do it. Sorry.

Know that God holds me.

Love you guys.
Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment